ECHOGEAR Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket for 42″-80″ TVs – Easy To Install On 16″, 18″ or 24″ Studs & Features Smooth Articulation, Swivel, & Tilt – EGLF2
eCommerce – Multi vendor ecommerce iOS App with Admin panel39 $ Buy Now Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3 AMD All-in-One Computer, 24" FHD Display, Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, Integrated Graphics, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB M.2 SSD, DVD RW Drive, Windows 11, F0G1008MUS, Black$746.61 $ Buy Now Wall mounting is the best way to get the most
Wall mounting is the best way to get the most from your new large TV. Not only will it keep your investment safe, but will drastically enhance your viewing experience. You’d swear Charlie Sheen came over with all the winning you’ll be doing once that 4k beauty is on the wall.
So how will mounting your TV improve the viewing experience? So glad you asked.
1. Your screen will be at eye level
If you set your TV on an entertainment center, the screen is often below the best viewing angle. By mounting, you can hang the TV in the sweet spot, with the middle of the screen lining up with your eye level. That gives you a better picture plus reduces fatigue during your Overwatch gaming marathons. Dibs on Zenyatta.
2. Point the TV almost anywhere
This is the biggest benefit of full motion mounts. By extending from the wall, you have space to swivel the screen to point at any seat. Now you can get the perfect picture while sitting in that comfy recliner you found on the side of the road. Trust me, watching the Fast & Furious movies from your favorite spot enhances the enjoyment tenfold. Man, the Rock is so bad-ass.
If you’re feeling wild, you could even point the TV to a different room, like the kitchen. That means catching up on Silicon Valley while pan-searing that delicious bass you caught.
3. Eliminate screen glare
The only thing more annoying than screen glare is Carl clicking his pen at the office all day. Cripes Carl. If you pick a full motion mount, tilting the screen will lessen or completely eliminate your screen glare issues. Without needing tools, you can tilt the screen down and get the best viewing possible.
Not to mention all the safety improvements putting your TV on the wall gives you. Rather than your flat screen dangerously wavering every time you touch it, you can keep the screen securely connected to the wall and eliminate the risk of a tip-over.
- We never skip leg day. Our heavy-gauge steel is strong enough to support TV screens up to 125 lbs.
- Pull your TV out 22″ away from the wall for ultimate viewing. Place back 2.4″ from the wall for the real slim shady look. Become the ultimate you. We believe.
- With up to 130º of swivel, you can watch your TV from anywhere in the room. Or, swivel it away from Todd. He’s been annoying lately
- Designed to accommodate almost any VESA pattern, this mount is compatible with all major TV brands, including LG, Sony, Vizio, and Samsung.
- We give it our all. We believe in easy to follow instructions and chatting with humans. Our US-based Echogear Pro’s are available every day of the week. Sometimes we are crabby on Mondays, but who isn’t?