Liberty Imports Electronic Money Safe Piggy Bank with Password Key
The Shop – PWA eCommerce cms79 $ Buy Now Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3 AMD All-in-One Computer, 24" FHD Display, Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, Integrated Graphics, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB M.2 SSD, DVD RW Drive, Windows 11, F0G1008MUS, Black$748.32 $ Buy Now The ultimate electronic safe for kids who want to keep all their valuables safe
The ultimate electronic safe for kids who want to keep all their valuables safe and secure! This Password Protected Electronic Safe is the perfect place to store your paper money, coins, play jewelry, baseball cards, etc. Punch in a 4-digit combination on the electronic key pad, turn the knob and open the door. Watch the flashing lights and hear the sounds. It’s big enough to keep all your valuables safe and secure, yet small enough to not take up too much space on a shelf.
User Guide: To open the safe, you first need to enter a four-digit password. Safe default password is: 0000. Follow these steps to use safe: 1. Enter the four-digit password, and green lights. If you enter the wrong password, the red light will be lit, and you will hear “SORRY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN” 2. Turn the knob clockwise to open the door. Green light shines for about 10 seconds. If the door is open for longer than 10 seconds, the green light turns off, and the safe will start beeping. To stop the beeping, you must close the door.
- The ultimate electronic safe to keep all your valuables safe and secure
- Features an electronic, push button key pad, just type in the combination, turn the knob and open the door to access your valuables
- Put your coins in through the coin slot on top; paper money through the front
- Flashing lights and sounds; 3 “AA” batteries required (not included)
- Big enough to keep all your important treasure; Measures 8 x 6 x 5.5 inches