Texas Instruments Ti-84 plus Graphing calculator – Black
Ekka – Ecommerce HTML Template10 $ Buy Now Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 Desktop | 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor | 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Bluetooth 5.2 | Windows 10 Home$549.99 $ Buy Now The all-purpose TI-84 Plus graphing calculator features more
The all-purpose TI-84 Plus graphing calculator features more than a dozen preloaded apps including functionality that encourages exploration of interactive geometry, inequality graphing, and real-world data collection and analysis. Ideal for middle school through college.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent. Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences. Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots. User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements. 14 interactive zoom features. Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives. 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn. Horizontal and vertical split- screen options. Stores up to 10 – 50×50 matrices.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa. List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models.
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots. Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.